SILHOUETTE SOFT® is a technological innovation offering women a new unique treatment to have a simple yet effective approach to beautify the face. In just 30 minutes, it redefines the face, restores volume and reduces wrinkles with long lasting results of up to 18 months.
SILHOUETTE SOFT® comes in the form of bidirectional absorbable thread cones. It is produced and developed in the United States and based on six years of experience in suture suspension with cones used in reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery.
This innovative minimally invasive treatment enables two combined actions:
- A discreet and immediate lifting effect - As soon as the suture is applied, the doctor reshapes the treated area by means of a double action of compressing and elevating tissues.
- A gradual and natural regenerating effect - Once absorbed, the component of the suture, polylactic acid, allows the restoring and shaping of the face.
The regenerative effect is gradual and natural. Polylactic acid (PLA), the principal component of SILHOUETTE SOFT®, is a polymer known in the medical field for many years (suture thread, orthopaedic pins, screws and nails for bone fractures are all made from PLA).
PLA is particularly biocompatible with human beings and also completely biodegradable, therefore developed in the successful use in aesthetic medicine.
Once the suture is placed, the polylactic acid acts on the deeper layers of the skin and helps increase the volume of saggy areas, restoring shapeliness to the face, gradually and naturally.
Why is SILHOUETTE SOFT® innovative?
- Immediate natural lift effect
- Progressive restoration of lost collagen
- Entirely re-absorbable
- 30-minute procedure
- No incision
- Long lasting effect of up to 18 months
- Tailor made treatment for hanging or loose skin in various areas, such as mandible, neck, malar area and eyebrow lift.