WHY IS DERMAPEN TREATMENT SPECIAL?
The Dermapen micro-needling pen consists of individually-sealed and sterile needle cartridges that are disposable. During the treatment, the therapist uses the device and moves it up and down across the patient’s skin. The needles create 1,300 micro punctures per second and these micro-channels stimulate the skin’s healing processes and trigger the production of collagen.
By stimulating the production of collagen, Dermapen triggers the body’s ability to repair and regrow new skin cells as an answer to the micro-damage caused by micro-needles.
Dermapen treatment is precisely controlled so it doesn’t cause any damage to the surface layer of the skin.
It actually stimulates collagen production by activating the three phases of CIT. The first phase starts when the body releases its growth factors which cause epidermal growth, fibroblast and matrix creation.
The second phase starts with the production of collagen and elastin.
The third phase represents the result of Dermapen treatment – the skin tissue gets remodeled, and the skin becomes firmer.
WHAT CAN DERMAPEN TREATMENT ADDRESS?
Dermapen treatment can be performed both on the face and the body. It is suitable for men and women who wish to improve the appearance of their skin in a minimally invasive way and without a long recovery.
Dermapen treatment for the face can improve:
- Acne scars – after a couple of treatment sessions the patient can notice dramatic results. Depressed acne scars become less visible as the new skin cells fill them up. Eventually, the skin’s surface becomes more evenly textured.
- Hyperpigmentation – the treatment can dramatically improve dark spots and patchy areas. With microchannels that are created in the skin, the skin cells return to their normal production. After the treatment the skin is dry and it peels off the dark spots. Once the peeling is finished, the new collagen starts to produce and creates a new skin layer. The new skin is brighter and the skin tone is more even.
- Dark circles under the eyes – Once Dermapen causes micro-injuries in this area, the skin becomes thicker and dark circles become less noticeable. The collagen makes the skin on this delicate area firmer. The treatment also improves blood circulation which greatly reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Wrinkles and fine lines – Once the collagen and elastin have built up, the skin gets firmer and thicker. New skin cells fill up wrinkles and fine lines. The skin texture is more elastic and firmer. The treatment greatly reduces these signs of aging.
- Dull and tired-looking skin
- Surgical and trauma scars
- Enlarged pores
As the treatment is completely safe, it can be performed on sensitive facial areas like under the eyes or around the lips.
Dermapen for the body can improve:
- Stretch marks – The treatment can eliminate stretch marks forever. With the micro-injuries that it causes to the skin, it helps the skin to heal itself with collagen and elastin production. As the new skin cells start to grow they replace the skin that is damaged by stretchmarks. The whole treated area of the skin becomes firmer and more elastic.
- Mildly loose skin on the stomach (especially after weight loss)
- Surgical and other scars
- Hair loss – Dermapen treatment can activate dead hair follicles to start growing hair again. This happens because of the micro-injuries that are created on the scalp. The treatment also improves blood circulation which is responsible for nutrients that reach dead follicles and regenerate them. Once the collagen is produced on the scalp, thicker and healthier hair starts to grow again.
WHAT ARE THE DERMAPEN TREATMENT BENEFITS?
Dermapen treatment is one of the safest procedures for skin rejuvenation. It doesn’t require a long recovery and it is perfect for patients who shy away from more invasive treatments.
It removes acne scars and other skin imperfections like wrinkles, dark or sun spots and others. It improves overall skin texture and tone, minimizes pores and eliminates stretch marks. It can also stimulate hair growth.
The treatment doesn’t cause unnecessary damage to the skin because it doesn’t involve using heat or chemicals. That’s why the skin is able to heal really quickly.
Dermapen micro-needling treatment triggers the growth of new and healthy skin cells which replace the damaged ones. Also, it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin which make the skin firmer and more youthful-looking.