HOW DOES THERMAGE FLX TREATMENT WORK?
As the skin becomes more mature, it loses the collagen that keeps it firm. The collagen breaks down and this contributes to the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Also, with the loss of elastin and collagen fibers, the skin loses thickness, tone and strength. The once youthful face and body contours develop skin sagging and laxity. This treatment effectively emits RF energy to the skin’s deeper layers and not only tightens the existing collagen but also triggers the production of the new healthy one. RF energy heats the deep layers that are rich in collagen and causes collagen to contract and start its production.
The Thermage FLX treatment is really unique because of the new AccuREP technology that optimizes the delivery of the energy and makes the results even more enhanced. With this technology, the amount of energy is automatically measured and tuned for each patient so there is little to no possibility of any risk. The energy is delivered more precisely and every pulse gets automatic feedback. This makes the results more consistent.
As it makes the existing collagen tighter many patients can immediately see the improvements in tissue tone and facial and body contours. The skin is smoother after a single treatment session but the results continue to improve over time.
WHAT CAN THERMAGE FLX TARGET?
Every patient has different skin concerns and different problematic body and face areas. With Thermage FLX every treatment can be customized to get the optimal results. Thermage FLX has a wide range of applications in aesthetic dermatology. As Thermage FLX treatment triggers neocollagenesis, it has been clinically proven that the effects of this treatment include skin tightening and achieving natural results.
Thermage FLX treatment can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on most parts of the body. It smooths dimpled and uneven skin to minimize the cellulite appearance.
Thermage FLX can treat:
- Eyelids – Thermage FLX can improve the texture of the skin and also result in a mild lift.
- Eyes – It decreases hooding and provides a more awakened look. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes.
- Upper Face/ forehead – It can improve skin firmness and achieve a mild and natural lift of the brows. It can improve the symmetry between left and right brows.
- The lower part of the Face and Neck – it can soften the appearance of folds like a marionette and nasal folds. It can boost the appearance of the contour by enhancing the jawline and tightening the skin.
- General improvement of Volume- next to having a tightening effect, Thermage FLX can improve volume to some extent. RF heating is the key element for volume enhancement.
- Body – it can tighten and firm the skin on the chest, legs, arms, buttocks and abdomen. It improves contours and the appearance of crepey skin.
The results of Thermage FLX treatment are tighter and smoother skin, more defined jawline and chin, reduced wrinkles and lines around the eyes, mouth, forehead and firmer skin on the neck, arms, legs, knees, abdomen and buttocks.
BENEFITS OF THERMAGE FLX TREATMENT
The Thermage FLX treatment is faster than ever and can achieve immediately visible results. The improvements on the skin continue to become noticeable after the treatment session because the patient’s body starts its natural process of collagen production.
The treatment can be done on all skin tones and types and it provides natural-looking results on the patient’s face as it improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes, mouth and forehead. The skin on the neck and other body parts is significantly smoother and tighter. The face and body contours are more younger-looking.
After the treatment, there is no significant downtime and patients can continue with their busy schedules.
Patients leave Lucia Clinic feeling more confident about how they feel and look. Lucia Clinic is always following thetrends in aesthetic treatments and with the Thermage FLX procedure, Lucia’s team takes the non-invasive skin tightening to the next level.